1. Take a large mouthed vessel ,Add a cup of water to it.
2. Mix the ragi ( 1 cup)in a cup of cold water.
3. Add the dissolved solution slowly to the boiling water, stirring with a strong ladle ( back end).
4. Keep whisking till the mudde (Flour dough) becomes smooth and soft without lumps.
5. Reduce the flame, cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes .
6. When serving, wet your hands, take out and make a ball and put it into the middle of plate.
7. Pour some sambar around it. Add a spoon of ghee or butter if you wish and serve hot. #recipes