Being pregnant involves taking up responsibility of one more human living and developing inside u. Along with accepting changes n enduring physical discomforts throughout the period. As a reward u definitely get the joy of holding ur lil one in ur arms...But all this gets all the more tough if ur a working woman...
I will share with u my experience -
Currently at 24weeks I'm juggling between managing work n pregnancy related physical discomfort n home. From the start of this pregnancy it has not been a easy task for me as right from the 9 the week I had started off with nausea n vomiting which wouldn't just subside. I had weight loss due to it. Couldn't manage to eat well n whatever i Could eat would come out. Along with all this I'm working in stock market as a Research analyst as well as a Trainer. So think of it I'm leading a training for Pan India clients n I feel like puking.😧🙁🙄 To cut the long story short; somehow managed that phase. Now comes the 2nd trimester which is said to be a boon for many as the symptoms start to reduce n one feels energetic.🙄Really!!! Till 21st week I was puking n at loss of energy. However since 22nd week till date feeling a lil better (touchwood) as nausea has gone n i hope it doesn't come back again. But now with having to travel daily and going home to cook(though my mil doesn't pressurise me) still if I help I'm sure we all get to sit for dinner early so I do. N then when I lay in the bed feels heaven but then after a just a few hours I tend to get up uncomfortable due to back pain m leg cramps..Gosh waiting for weekends n days when I will be on leave..;The best part of 2nd tirmester is u can get to feel that baby inside u moving which is the awesome at feeling u can ever feel..;
So moral of the story is that if u r a working woman make sure take ample of rest whenever u get time.
- eat every 2 hours(i know it gets difficult to carry lots of foods with u but have fruits).
- Hire a help who can help u cook if as u r more or less working for the full day hence u will tend to feel exhausted.
- Drink at least 4 ltrs of water coz it will really help u.
- Ignore thinking about what others will say if I sleep now n all. Just listen to ur body.. I'm learning to do that..
- Inform ur manager in time so that u can get a little leaway from work.
- get checked up regularly n don't miss ur supplements dose.
- take a break and walk for 10 to 15 mins after every 2hrs.
- don't wear heels n tight clothes rather opt for flats n loose clothing
- carry ur nausea survival kit and also the meds which u can tKe.. #healthypregnancy #myexperience
to open in App