• 1 Cup Dhuli urad dal -soaked 5-6 hours, and ground to a paste
• For frying Oil
• 2 1/2 Cups Yogurt (beaten smooth)
• 2 tsp Salt
• 2 tsp Cumin seeds (powdered), roasted
• 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
• 1/4 tsp Kali mirch
• 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
• 1 tsp Kala namak (black rock salt)
• For garnishing Chaat ka masala
• 1.Beat daal well to make it light and fluffy.
• 2.Heat the oil.
• 3.Shape the wadas and fry in hot oil, to a golden brown over medium heat. Lift out of the oil and put into a pan of salted water.
• 4.Repeat this with the rest of the batter.
• 5.Mix the salt, 1 tsp of the cumin, 1 Tbsp of the coriander leaves and black pepper into the yogurt.
• 6.Squeeze out the fried bhallas and arrange them on a serving dish.
• 7.Cover it with yogurt garnish with the rest of the cumin, coriander leaves, chilli powder, kala namak and chaat masala... #recipes
to open in App