Constipation in pregnancy is very normal. Dont worry about it. A Little care and regularity will help u deal with it.
1) 4 to 5 liters of lukewarm water per day in 24 hours
2) small meals every 2 hours
3) apple banana and tender coconut water 4) soak a 1 to 2 tbsp isabgol in half glass water each night. Add a small piece of mishri to it ( i hope u dont have GDM). In the morning, add half glass hot water to it. Stir it with a spoon untill uniform. U can add a few drops of lemon juice to it too.
Drink it first thing in the morning. 5)dry fruits- almonds, manukka, prunes etc soaked over night in water and to b eaten in the morning after isabgol drink.
6) properly chew 1 tbsp of ajwain/ saunf and swallow it with mouthful of water after each meal.
7) include hing, jeera, and paanch phutan in ur cooking process for dal and curries.
8) include a cup of homemade yogurt/ curd along with your lunch everyday.
9) avoid too spicy and oily foods.
10) lunch and dinner must have a balanced portion of carbohydrates i.e rice/ roti, fibers in the form of vegetables, some pickle or chutney, other than the most important protiens.
Doing all this has helped me. I hope it will help u too.