#healthyfoodrecipe #kiddykitchenrecipes #tiffinrecipe
Banana oatmeal Brownies
Ingredients (for 10-14 pieces)
1.5 cup oats (grind them to a fine powder)
3/4 cup powdered sugar (you can increase or decrease as per taste)
3 tbsp Coco powder
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Chopped walnuts (8 to 10)
2 ripe bananas mashed well
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup honey
1. Take a big bowl and seive oats powder, Coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in it. Keep it aside.
2. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Take another bowl and beat the eggs and sugar till it is airy and fluffy. Then add mashed bananas, oil, honey and vanilla essence and with light hands mix everything very well. It will take 5-8 minutes of mixing.
3. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet once in small batches and keep folding the mix.
4. Grease a baking dish with oil and dust some flour so that the brownies don't stick. Now pour the batter and decorate with walnuts.
5. Place this dish in a preheated oven and bake the brownies at 180 degrees. Depending on the oven it will take about 30 to 40 minutes so keep checking. When a knife inserted in it comes clean, they are baked.
Let it cool a bit. Then if you want you can dust some icing sugar on them for decoration. Serve these warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce. You can also pack them in tiffin.
1. Don't over beat the mix. You can adjust the sugar level. Take ripe 🍌 only
2. If you want to make eggless once, skip the eggs. Instead, take one cup milk and add 1 tbsp vinegar to it and leave. Beat sugar with bananas. Then add oil, honey and vanilla essence and mix. Mix dry and wet ingredients and in the end add this vinegar milk. Then bake as usual.