As new moms or would be moms with a hubby and more fam at home, one issue we face is managing household chores. Very few have cooperative fam members and good maids, so mostly the saga of excess work continues. Therefore, from my own experience, I have concluded that following these tips will ease you moms uo a wee bit.
1. STOP trying to do it all. Let the crockery rack go dusty for a day.
2. STOP trying to give in to everybody'5s requests. I did this and had a tough time managing my body.
3. STOP making space for family dramas and cribbings.
4. STOP sacrificing your cravings. If yiu want something, get it right away. This phase wont return and erasing cravings have a direct effect on baby well being.
5. STOP staying up like an owl. I have rested hardly much and ended up with no probs but lots of post partum stress.
The point is to STOP BEING SOMEONE'S WIFE, BAHU, BUDDY etc. For a while. Be a MOM. And just that. Things will all fall into place.
Let me know if any if you moms, new, old and would bes, need any help. I am gonna be here forever. #babychakrafamily #babychakramoms #pregnancy #postpartumrecovery #momandbaby
to open in App