This tree reminds me of us as Parents. We stay strong even when the storm or heat shines right on us.
Why do we need to stay calm?
* Children learn from us
* Getting upset or angry just doesn't serve any purpose . We lose the ability to communicate with our children.
* It leaves a visible and maybe invisible scar on the child
How do we stay this calm ?
* Breathe in Breathe out
* Maintain a healthy lifestyle of me time, exercise and healthy food
* Remind yourself of the real reason of your anger
* Never forget who the wise adult is....
AND NEVER PLEASE NEVER STRIKE THE CHILD.