• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Tomatoes finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Green Pepper finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
• 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
• 1 tsp mirch powder
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
• Salt to taste
• Melt 1 tbsp butter in skillet, to that add chopped onion.
• Saute onions until they become soft.
• Add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
• Add Pav Bhaji Masala and cook for 2 mts.
• Add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, mix well and cook until tomatoes become soft.
• Add Green pepper, mix well, add water if required and cook until green pepper is tender.
• Now butter the bread from outer side, spread prepared bhaji masala on other side of bread.
• Now again put a 1/2 tsp of butter on masala, spread it and flip the bread and roast it from other side as well.
• Garnish with grated cheese and sev