• 3 Small Size Aloo boiled
• 1 cup Dahi
• to taste Salt / Namak
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp Jeera Powder
• 1/4 tsp Black Salt
• 2 tbsp Imli ki chuchat
2 tbsp Green mint chutney /
• a pinch Sugar
1. Peel and chop potatoes into small cubes.
2. Take yogurt in a bowl and whisk it well
3. Add sugar,salt and black salt in the yogurt and mix well.
4. Add chopped potatoes in the yogurt.
5. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
6. Now serve in individual serving bowls.
7. Sprinkle chili powder and roasted cumin powder over it.
8. Drizzle some tamarind chutney, mint chutney and pomegranate seeds.
9. Best served chilled.