My baby report doctors,

Dr. Priyanka Patel

Are you experiencing any pain because there is a large fibroid more than 4 cm you will need to speak to a doctor about specific medication to reduce the size of fibroid also you will be closely monitored for this fibroid if the fibroid increases in size or doctor will advise you further investigations

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App