Ragi flour - 3 cups
Peanuts - 2 cup
Almonds - 1 cup
Jaggery - 2 cups
Elachi - 6-8
Ghee - 1 n 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 15
1) Take a pan add peanuts.
2) Fry peanuts on medium - low flames till it turns brown and take it into plate and let it cool.
3) In the same pan add 4 tsp of ghee, then add cashew nuts fry it on low flames till it changes color and take it into plate.
4) Now add ragi flour in the remaining ghee .
5) Fry the above ragi flour in low flames till it changes color and take it into plate.
6) Remove the peanut skin.
7) Take a mixer jar add peanuts, almonds and elachi grind it into coarse powder. Take a bowl add fried ragi flour and peanut almond powder mix it well.
(8))Take a pan add grated jagerry along with 1/4 cup of water.
9) Let the jaggery melt then strain it in another pan inorder to remove impurities. Add 1tsp of ghee and heat the syrup till you get soft ball consistency.(Drop little syrup in cup of water if the syrup form ball consistency then its right time to mix flour).
10) Then add the syrup into flour mix it well using ladle.
11) Add fried cashew nuts to the above and mix everything well.
12) Start making ladoos by adding little amount of ghee.
13) Apply ghee to your palms take good amount of flour and satrt making ladoos.
Store ladoos in air tight container 😋 😋