So tonight dinner is this alongwith naan, jeera rice , tomato soup,salad and mixed vegetables..
1. Soak black urad dal and rajma in enough water overnight.
2. Wash thoroughly and give it 10 whistle in which add water and butter 1tbsp.
3. Make 2 tomato puree
4. Heat a pan add oil and butter.
5. Once heated added crushed garlic ginger paste and chopped onion alongwith bay leaf, 2cardamom.
6. Roast it till aroma starts coming.
7. Now add tomato puree.
8. Cook well till oil oozes out
9. Add red chilli powder,kasuri methi crushed, turmeric pinch and garam masala.
10. Add the cooked dal and mash it.
11. Simmer it for for half hour in low flame...do check regularly so that it doesn't get burnt.
12. Add salt and 2tbsp fresh cream.
13. Let it boil.
14. In a tadka pan add butter jeera and garlic crushed and pour it over cooked dal..
15. Add coriander leaves and fresh cream to garnish.
16. Serve hot with jeera rice or nan kulcha.. #nomnom #yummyinmytummy #dinner #foodweeat
to open in App