**What is it**: It is a unique campaign for all the moms, bloggers and experts. If you love writing and if your writing can attract our moms, do participate in our third edition of Mom-a-thon.
**What to do**: You can post multiple posts during the next 7 days. Posts can be on anything, it can be your personal experience, your tips on breastfeeding, your delivery story, pregnancy food, formula milk, toddler early learning, beauty, home hacks, health tips, any fun posts or even what did u do today etc. If your writing gets you more comments you will win. So, top 3 moms with max posts and maximum comments will win this Mom-a-thon-3.
Steps to follow:
1) Click on the (+) sign and start sharing.
2) Make a separate post every time
3) Post your entries on BabyChakra with hastag #Mom-a-thon3
What will u get:
1) 3 articles to be published on BabyChakra over a span of 3 months
2) BabyChakra gift vouchers worth Rs 3000
1) 2 articles to be published on BabyChakra over a span of 6 months
2) BabyChakra gift vouchers worth Rs 2000
1) 1 articles to be published on Babychakra over a span of 6 months
2) BabyChakra gift vouchers worth Rs 1000
Newbie category: This is especially for those moms who are participating in the mom-a-thon for the first time. Top 5 winners under the newbie category will get vouchers worth 200Rs each. For moms under this category do use #newbie #momathon3
When to start?
From Now until wednesday night. Get your pens in place mommas. We want to hear from you!
Terms and conditions:
1) No links to be posted
2) Content should be original and not copy pasted from the internet
3) Posts to also be selected basis originality and quality
4) Final decision of winners is reserved by BabyChakra
5) If you have something already written, go ahead and post it here
6) Content should be exclusive to BabyChakra & cannot be published anywhere else.
7) Content shared on BBC, will be BBC's property and can be used by BBC for curation, featuring, publishing (due credits will be given)
#momathon3 #itsback #biggestcontest #contestalert
to open in App