Congratulations! By when are you planning for a baby?
Congratulations! How many weeks are you?
I have a
1 month old baby
14 Things That Affect Baby Sleep (And Ruin Your Night)
2 hours ago
1 weeks old baby
At young age children gets fixeted to activities they are exposed to on regular basis as they tend to find their comfort in those activities.
Be it swaddle,Blankets,soft toys,Mother's closeness or any other comforting actions.
The huge problem occurs when kids can't do without them and these activities become their necessities,and when it's a time to wean those activities . I would suggest try all ways to sooth child intermittently.Sometime swaddle, sometimes cradle and othertime allow child to sleep with favourite textures, music or you. You may also try making kid sooth by giving them car or bike ride. Expose them to all ways to not get fixed to one..
Hop it helps.
4 hours ago
8 months old baby
Okie Thnkeww Mam
6 hours ago
2 months old baby
13 hours ago
I answered the question on the previous loop... You can
19 hours ago
3 weeks old baby
My baby also has an habit of sleeping on one (same) side. I make sure to change her side and also use Rai pillow
Newborn will be asleep most of the time will just wake up to take feed and then can be awake till half and hour to 45 min max..
1 day ago
Sandhya Rani Polai
Newborn can sleep as much as 20 hours with feeding every 2-3 hours.
Babies r like that.; And if u r staying in a place where it's hot,; day time it's difclt for baby 2 keep his eyes open nd when sun goes they start all their drama.; My lol was like that,; it changed a bit now.; Find what's troubling ur baby which makes her cranky at night.; Try 2 feed in lying position if u nd ur baby r comfortable.;
2 days ago
Hope this article of mine helps you
Babies are just blank slates, you can begin to teach your baby good sleeping habits by establishing a bedtime routine once the baby settles down to the new environment.
- As your baby's brain and central nervous system mature, her sleep cycles will get longer and more sleep will occur at night. Most babies adjust to the family timetable in a few months or so.
- A newborn cannot eat all that much in a single feed. If you are breastfeeding, the milk gets digested quickly, which means a baby can wake up hungry and ready to fill the belly. So make sure you feed them on demand. A well fed baby, sleeps well too.
- Try to nap during your baby's longer stretches of sleep.
- You can assist the sleeping process by differentiating day and night atmosphere like creating a calm, dark environment at night, while letting the sunshine in during the day.
- During daytime feedings, talk a lot to your baby, while at night feedings, make the surroundings quiet with as little light as possible.
- Remove any item from the sleeping area that could potentially suffocate or distract a baby, cause overheating, including blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, or quilts.
Try to put the baby on the bed when she is half asleep, burp your baby after every feed
Explore your network on our secure platform by connecting your social profile
Get a free ebook on breastfeeding by signing up for the event!
Please fill all the fields properly.
Please Select a past date.
You are missing out!
Sign in to view personalized
notifications and offers.
Enter your details to make your parenting journey fun and easy
Sign up now! to join India’s largest parenting community
Get exclusive access to
Connect with us
Online Breastfeeding Help!
Problem breastfeeding? Book a 1 - 1 chat with a top expert at Home. Questions? Leave your number. We’ll call you back.
Thanks for submitting your details our represntative will touch with you
We have noticed that you already have an existing account with us. Please select one of the actions mentioned below: