Hashtags in #parentingtips
Let's talk about a superfood that we always have in our kitchen. I am 99% sure everybody has this superfood in their homes (Atleast we Indians do).
I'm talking about the superhero of all our spicies. HALDI ! o ...see more
Every child is different, some manage teething without any problems others are fussy and cranky.
Try these tips to soothe your baby during this difficult phase:
;•;Massaging gums is soo ...see more
No parent is perfect, here we are sharing 5 commandments to Effective parenting-
1. Adapt your parenting style to your child's needs- As the child grows and develops so does his b ...see more
• Don't think about that when my kids get bigger to be able to do things by themselves.
• Definitely, one day they will grow to be able to do th ...see more
- 1. Bring out the SINGER in you - Yaas! Sing to the baby any favourite tunes, songs. You would need a Nappy changing song, a lullaby and many more 😜
- 2. Respond to the baby's cri ...see more
When you go out in the garden...and you look at flowers, you see all these different flowers. And some of them are bent,dry and some are straight, some are blooming whil ...see more
Since Kiaan has become 3, there has been array of emotions he himself is dealing and also knows signs of happy, angry, sad and fear.
I felt it was time for me to get kiaan l ...see more