Dullness and dryness of the skin are common problems, especially in the summers. Where following a healthy diet and keeping yourself hydrated is super important, caring for the skin from the outside with a healthy skincare routine is important too. This routine should include cleansing, scrubbing, nourishing, and moisturizing the skin well with natural products.
- For cleansing always use a natural face wash (containing neem, aloe vera, milk).
- Scrub your face with mild scrubs to prevent rough skin caused by harsh scrubs. Mixing coffee powder with shea butter or cocoa butter is a great combination to use for scrubbing.
- Moisturize your skin well in the day with aloe vera gel or aloe vera gel mixed with 1-2 drops of almond oil.
- Before exposure to the sun always protect your skin with mild gel-based sunscreen.
- Use a natural face pack (turmeric with curd) to hydrate and nourish your skin from the outside.
Follow these simple routines and maintain healthy happy skin even in these harsh summers. #bayskincare#homeremedies#diy#seemasays
15 Apr 2022