Family feels complete and happy to give birth to second child .. Hey Mommies,
I am Mommy of two little girls Swara(6) and prisha (newborn).since me and my husband welcomed our second child,a final piece of our family. while I am also in my recovery phase from c-section so many things are going in my mind..life is going to change,I have to be more responsible now as I have to growup 2 tiny buds into beautiful flowers.Here are something ,i have learnt after
postpartum- 1) Prepare your older one before baby;;;;; arrives, give them "siblinggoals".
2) First baby needs time to adjust with a new one.
3)Handling Baby no 2 is much more easier.
4)I have become more Multitasking😉.
5) Exhaustion is real , handling two kids.
6) c-section is painful , you have to takecare of yourself as well as newborn and older one, body needs time to heal.
7) Having two kids is better than having one,sibling love is beautiful.
8) your first one will help you in little things and feel more responsible. Family feels Complete.. Happy Parenting.
Comment down what are your thoughts on having second child or you are planning one???