½ cup Organic Brown Rice Flakes
½ cup Curd
¼ cup chopped Cucumber
¼ cup Apple chunks
¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
1 green Chilly , finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh Coriander leaves
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
1) Soak the brown rice flakes in water with a pinch of salt for 1-2 minutes.
2) Drain the flakes and soak them again in a little ( ⅛ cup water or less) clean water for 10 minutes. The rice flakes will absorb all the water and become soft. Drain again
3) Add the curd all at once and mix well to blend the curd with the flakes.
4) Add salt and sugar and mix it thoroughly so that it's evenly distributed throughout the curd-poha mix.
5) Add the chopped chillies, cucumber, apple and pomegranate seeds. Mix well and you are done.
6) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
25 Dec 2019