Hi mommies, today I am gonna share my experience with baby fruit feeder pacifier. If you ask me,i never used pacifier for my baby till now.. But when I wanted to start solids I went for the fruit feeder pacifier. Vivaan's first solid was apple and i gave it to him via this feeder. It was very easy and convenient for me as well as Vivaan. I just peeled, chopped and boiled an apple and put it in this feeder. Vivaan enjoyed having new flavour and it even helped him in soothing his gums as he is teething now. In short span of time he is even holding it by himself and enjoying fruits.
Now time for pros and cons.
1. It is convenient to carry any where.
2. It helps teething babies.
3. Easy to introduce new flavours.
4. Baby tries to use it by himself, which means you just have to supervise.
5. No need to sterilize.
6. No risk of choking. CONS
1. Don't make it a habit, otherwise baby will not accept fruit puree from spoon.
2. Once baby hold it by himself, it will become a little bit untidy as baby play with it and make himself dirty.
27 Dec 2019