4 brown bread slices
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup hung curd (hang 1.5 cup curd in a muslin cloth for 3-4 hours to get ½ cup hung curd )
¼ cup grated carrots
¼ cup finely chopped red onions
1 small tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
2 tablespoon boiled sweetcorns
Black Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1) In a mixing bowl take hung curd and add all the veggies to it. Mix well.
2) Sesaon it with salt and black pepper. Our spread is ready.
3) Apply butter on the bread slices . Heat a skillet. Sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
4) Now place the bread slices over the sesame seeds and allow the bread slices to get toasted from both sides. Remove and keep aside.
5) Now place 2 slices on the plate . Add about 2 tablespoon of filling and spread it evenly on each slice.
6) Place the second slice over the filling. Press lightly.
7) Cut the sandwich either diagonally or into bite size rectangles and serve with some juice
23 Dec 2019