½ cup cooked rice
¼ cup grated paneer / cottage cheese
1 teaspoon fresh coriander leaves
1 tablespoon grated carrot
1 tablespoon finely chopped french beans
1-2 teaspoon ghee
Dash of black pepper powder
1) Heat a pan on medium flame and melt ghee.
2) Toss in the grated carrot and chopped french beans. Stir fry till they turn soft.
3) Add the cooked rice and mix everything together. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Next, add the grated paneer and stir till everything is properly combined.
5) Season the rice with black pepper and turn off the flame. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves or spring onion greens.
6) Serve immediately.
23 Dec 2019