Crunchy peanut butter 8 tablespoons
Brown bread slices 8
Cherry tomatoes 15-20
Spring onion bulb 4
Olive oil 2 teaspoons
Rocket leaves 15-20
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns crushed to taste
Sweet red chilli sauce 4 tablespoons
1) Halve cherry tomatoes and put in a bowl. Slice spring onion bulb and put in the same bowl.
2) Toast brown bread slices. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
3) Roughly tear rocket leaves and put in the same bowl.
4) Once the toasts are done, spread 1 tbsp peanut butter on each toast.
5) Break 1 egg in a bowl. Place a fried egg ring in the pan and pour the egg into it. Sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns on it and cook sunny side up. Remove the ring mould and switch off the heat. Prepare the remaining fried eggs similarly.
6) Add chilli sauce to the salad bowl and toss well.
7) Place 2 buttered bread slices on each serving platter. Put some salad on top of them and place one fried egg on each pair and serve immediately.