My wife period is irregular..its happened twice in a month

Please meet a gynecologist and get it checked. Start taking meds accordingly

Only a good gynaecologist can help.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles