hello mommy ...today am lilttle upset.when feeding my baby on my left breast near the rib i feel a pain and its little unusual.i check in google about lump but i am not able to figure it out.When we breastfeed we have a pain only if the milk is not express or if we do not feed and that pain is not at all to which i am feeling.should i consult gynae or is there a different doctor?


Dr. Mugdha Joshi pls assist

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/10445