my boy is havibg vaccine tomrw. should i take him to child specialist for vaccine r take him to where he born(to my gyneac). which one is best and I'm thinking to continue same doc further also. and precautions to take tmrw before r aftr vaccine

Mounika Vishnu

im just so worried abt tmrw coz this is first time fr me to experience

Veronica Dsouza

Take him to child specialist gyneac has nothing to do with the baby. Dont worry, after vaccination fever comes for a day doctor will prescribe u the medicine. Apply ice and ointment whch doctor will prescribe on the area where it is injected. Nowadays there are painless injections as well you can check with ur child specialist.

Dinal Shah Gandhi

i know first time can be worrisome. after the vaccination try to keep your baby close to you as much as possible. i wore my baby at all times after the vaccination, it helped a lot.


i had the same concern. i used to take baby 12 km for his vaccinations. i found it much better to have a reliable dr nearby and get vaccines from him as well. Ensure you have a reliable pedeatrician close home

Ritu Rana

child specialist is best, gynaecologist has nothing to do with your child.

Nazeema Shaheen

hi Monika,no doubt gynaecologist will also give vaccination but they will not be aware of pros n cons of it ,so better find a good paediatrician near by n get it done .delay of 1 week is also fine for vaccination.make sure the doctor u choose is reliable.

Mounika Vishnu

hi all. txs fr ur valuable suggestions.  im unaware of these vaccinations. there nearly 7 types for tmrw. are these crct r shuld i consult my gyneac who wrote this

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/11417