Meri baby ki eyesmein se Pani aata hai what should I do...

Harneet (clanpedia)

take to doctor and show. itne chote baby ke sath pls kuch home remedy mat try kaeiyega.

aradhana sharma

please show child eyebspecialist as soon as possible

Kaushal Sovani

Dear Sarika jain
There are high chances of blocked tear duct. Our body naturally flushes tears in the body. However sometimes due to blocked tear duct in newborns,  this does not happen as a result eyes start watering.
My daughter had the same condition and it used to get worse when she had cold.
I would advise meet a pediatric ophthalmologist. He will show u simple massages around the inner eye and nose to help flush the tears. It usually gets sorted out by age 2 yrs in its own.
Don't worry. Meet a pediatric ophthalmologist.
Best Wishes!!!

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/11486