Hi everyone m. Having loose motion n bf pls advice what to do I don't want to take med pls help

Harneet (clanpedia)

take banana, curd, sabudana khichdi made in water and drink saunf ka pani. they all help in curbing loosies.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/11648