pls suggest remedy pls

Zankhana Dezire

she also have this on scalp n face


Hi. I recommend you show to the Dr. just to be on the safe side

Saima Tariq

plz consult a doctor as soon as possible..
fr well-being of ur litl Angel 😊


pls show ur child to her doc. he will give u the right medication dear .

Neha Gupta

please consult with doctor they will recommend medicine for baby..I suggest to you don't touch on red spots keep in air

Harneet (clanpedia)

doctor pls. some things needs a physical examination. pls go and get medicine.

Roopashree Siddireddy

please consult your doctor immediately.. might be allergic reaction or pox.

Sonika Singh

Ooo show to doctor..I think it's allergic

Nisha Dayal

Consult doctor asap

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/11657