TSH is high please suggest me what to do

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa

you need on medicines to normalise the TSH value so please consult your gynec or a good physician to get better advice

Is it my ultrasound is good..?

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App