Mere baby ke eye ke pass ye birth mark h jo bda ho rha h ye km kese hoga plz suggest me...doc se b consult kiya bt unhone kuch nhi btaya

Wo abhi kuch nahi karenge kyon ki baby chota hai...baad maine doctor apne hisab se treatment options denge...phir bhi aap aur ek skin specialist se baat karen..

Dr. Shilpitha Shanthappa please suggest

Dr Rishi Sanghvi this is the case of strawberry hemangioma right??

Plz pura guide kre ki kya kre

And what is strawberry hemangioma right???

@ Anonymous - yeh dawai se thik nahi hoga. Isse nikalna padega. Skin ke doctor ko dikhaye

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App