Meri wife ko pregnancy took nahi rah rahi to kya kiya jay

Aap kisi achche gynecologist se dikhaaye...Wo test kar k batayenge ki kya dikkat hai aur kya krna chahiye.

Sbse phle karan jane gyne se proper test krway or us reason ko phle htay fr ap pregnancy k bare me plan kre

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles