Meri shadi abhi one month pahle huyee hai main n meri wife ko abhi 2 year bachha nahi karna.. kya kya solution hai...

Hi Amit aap protection le sakte aur gynaecologist ko dika kar contraceptive tablets start kar sakte heh.

Hii amit aap gynaecologist se baat kije ...Ya fir aap protection use kase

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles