madam ji meri wife ka sir bahut tej dard kar raha hai to usko main kaun sa dawa duje se usko aaram ho Jaye doctor ne Jo dawa likha hai usme usko aaram

nahi ho raha hai aap mujhe koi sala bataye

Doctor se hi puchen ..dawa Dena theek nahi hota hai...bahar se balm lagayen ...Pani den khub Sara..slow music chalyen...relax karne bolen .

Aap paracetamol kha sakte hai.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles