Q:

I am 38 week 2 days pregnant. my 1st delivery was 10 yrs ago by c section.

My afi level on 12 April is 8cm in 37 week 2days.

On 17th April is 5 to 6 cm. Dr is insisting for c section b4 20th April. Should i wait or go today 19th April for c section. My dr js unavailable from 19th nite to 22nd morning.....

Little confused he is asking bcz he is unavailable or its a serious problem?



In 38 week afi is 5 to 6 xm.i lost 2 kg wt also

Amniotic Fluid Index: An Important Pregnancy Health Tool

I will advise you to go for as your doctor's advice because you have not uploaded your report and also I can see that your amniotic fluid is very much less than the optimum required levels so it can be risky for the baby you can go for a C section before the time your Dr leaves or you can discuss about the chances of normal delivery if the baby is in cephalic position


Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image
http://app.babychakra.com/question/162133