I'm 12 week pregnant mam.i get red spotting sometimes.. can i use susten 200mg through vagina..is it harmful to my baby

Please visit your doctor ...tagging our expert too

I will advise you to use any medication without prescription sustain should only be given if the bleeding is very high i will advise you to see your gynecologist now she will administer one injection for you

Nandhini doctor ah consult senjeengala?

Ya .by doctors prescription only I have taken this tablet

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles