I have gastric prblm which cause severe pain in chest.... I m very stressful with this... wat should I do?

Please drink lots of water ...do some walking ..you can take ajwain and saunf ..also talk to your doctor if it prolongs..

You can take an antacid such as pan or ulogel please call your dr and confirm the dose do not worry. you will need to be careful if the pain is happening in hands as well as well as your back then your blood pressure needs to be evaluated

I take Pan 40 recommended by my dr. But Usse b Aaram nhi ho rha ab phle to ho gya tha

Boil ajwain in water and keep sipping it, gives relief.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.