My baby will be 3mths old soon. I wanna resume sex life with my hubby but not getting sufficient lubrication due to which it pains. What to do??

You can use a lubricant like KY jelly which is available at chemists. Also indulging in long foreplay can help generate natural lubrication. A little patience and gentleness by your partner will help things come back to normal.

there are several lubricant available in market but the best is natural lubricant which is generated by long foreplay. but please ensure you use protection as chances of getting pregnant again are very high