mera baby 2 yrs ka hai and mera period 1 week miss ho gaya. kya mujhe Dr ko dekhana parega

Sonali Shivlani

You can do a home pregnancy test and then yes do consult your doctor especially if you have not been using any birth protection.

Get the BabyChakra app
Ask an expert or a peer mom and find nearby childcare services on the go!
Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image http://app.babychakra.com/question/1878