Special Offer for Registered Users! Use Code EXTRA5 for FLAT 5% OFF on checkout | COD Available

plz help baby was 12 months old he is passing to loose motion& vomitings  to cure this problem what food can i give to him....

Dear as soon as possible please consult with your pediatrician....

speak to your doc!  keep him hydrated

tq for suggestion plz tell me which food can i give to him

consult your doctor,

Give curd rice  n Julbajumkeep it