My cervical length at 7.5 months pregnancy is 3.07 cm & baby weight is less than 1.5 kg..after 10 days dctr prescribed me colour doppler Usg..my hb is also very low its 9.4..i want everything to be fine in colour doppler especially my baby weight...i m very tensed now a days..i heard eating protein rich food is good to increase baby weight..due to short cervical length i am on bed rest as dctr said it can cause preterm delivery..this also making me tensed very much as i want my baby to be healthy...pls help Priya Sood & tag further relevant person who can help me..
my questions are -
1. Can i eat a boiled egg daily for protein??...egg is hot so scared of eating as it can cause premature delivery na?
2. I am thinking of following diet to increase baby weight in 10 days-
a.) 8 am :- 1 glass full cream milk with protein powder
b.) 9 am :- 2 parathas of any daal
c.) 11 am :- 1 glass of Mix Juice
d.) 12 pm :- 2 bananas
e.) 2 pm :- Roti sabji with one bowl curd
(i will try to include nutrela chunks in whatever veg prepared for lunch)
f.) 4 pm :- 10 soaked almonds
g.) 5 pm :- 1 glass full cream milk without protein powder
h.) 6 pm :- An apple
i.) 7 pm :- Paneer (pls tell the qty.)
j.) 9 pm :- Daal roti (more daal & less roti)
k.) Bed time :- 1 glass full cream milk with protein powder
Is it diet chart enough to increase baby weight or should i made some changes pls suggest.
3. Can i add 2 teaspoons of ghee in my daal & roti respectively?
4. Can i use hot water bag for my lower back pain?
5. Can i add coriander / pudina leaves in the dough for chapati to increase hb?