Meri wife ki fules pain Ho raha he kya Karna padega

Hi. .
Aap jald hi gynocologist ke pas jaiye agar pain ho rha hai to.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.