Consive nhi ho pa raha h

Agar aap bahut time se try kar rae hain toh aap gynaecologist se dikha lijiye ek baar... Wo tests karenge jisse problem ka pta lagega air solution bhi milega

Mam mujahe v pargance cansev nahe ho raha h

Sadee ke 2years ho gya

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.