Sar ji mahine ke ant me paregnecy nahi aati

Agar aap bahut time se try kar rae hai toh ek gynaecologist se dikha lijiye. Wo check up kar k batayengi ki kya problem hai aur kya solution hai. Aap chinta na karen. Sab hoga.

Mane doctor ko dikhaya tha vo bole safai karni hogi

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.