my baby has shallowed one jelly type plastic small in size.. I m very much worry.. what to do..I tried her to vomit but no result.

meet your doctor asap.. if you have another jelly, take that also, doctor will get some idea about it..

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles