ihave 2 and half year girl and 6months before ihad misscarriage and ihav irregular periods but iwant to conceive help!!!!

Please do speak with your doctor. The doctor will be able to prescribe medications to help make the period more regular and then you can plan for your pregnancy. It is also good to understand the cause of the miscarriage as this can then be taken care of this time.

she prescribe me medicines normoz for regular periods im taking it from 6 months but it is nt helpful if i didnt tak tablet for 10dys also iwil nt hav periods on time

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles