Meri wife ke vagina me swelling ho gaya hai , kya aap kuch help kar sakti ho madam Dr.Priyanka Patel

Aapko doctor se baat karni chahiye sujeet ji

Swelling Agar andar ki side Hai To fir medicine se thik ho jaega banane ki baat nahin hai lekin doctor ko dikhana Hoga andar rakhne wala medicine Denge

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App