Dear Sir Meri shadi ho gai hai muje 2 sal tak baby nahi chahiye. Mai kya karu?

अगर आपको बेबी नहीं चाहिए तो आप इंजेक्शन लगवा सकते हैं और पिल्स ले सकते हैं आपको डॉक्टर से बात करना चाहिए।

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Scan QR Code
to open in App