Hi , my friend wants to have baby and husband wife both of them are trying hard for it since last 2years she told me that at the time of intercourse just after finishing sperm comes out from her vagina they tried with many methods but it doesn't work she should visit doctor or its just normal . Plz help

she should visit doctor as they are trying since 2 yrs for conceive.. its neccesary to check with gynacologist.. once reports came , you can post here with new question, doctor will guide.

Thank you Madhvi cholera

Yes she should visit a doctor.. both of them should go for a check up..