Mem meri kamar or niche ki side se pet dard karta h 4-5din se to jyada hi dard kr rhe h or mere private part m bhi gila gila sa bna rahata h or meri sex ki bhi ichchha nhi hoti mere husband myjhse bahut bahut pareshan rahte h koi upay bataye please

Aapko doctor se dikhana chahiye. Infection ya kuch issue ho sakta hai.

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles

Scan QR Code
to open in App