Rewards
Q:

h͎e͎l͎l͎o͎ m͎y͎ f͎i͎r͎s͎t͎ b͎a͎b͎y͎ i͎s͎ 14 m͎o͎n͎t͎h͎s͎ o͎l͎d͎ n͎ n͎9w͎ i a͎m͎ g͎e͎t͎t͎i͎n͎g͎ p͎r͎e͎g͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎g͎a͎i͎n͎ i͎ d͎e͎l͎i͎v͎e͎r͎d͎ m͎y͎ f͎i͎r͎s͎t͎ c͎h͎i͎l͎d͎ t͎h͎r͎o͎u͎g͎h͎ o͎p͎e͎r͎a͎t͎i͎o͎n͎...i͎s͎ i͎t͎ s͎a͎f͎e͎ f͎o͎r͎ m͎e͎ p͎l͎z͎ a͎d͎v͎i͎c͎e͎...



Hey it's better to ask your doctor once and both you and your husband discuss and take decision as soon as possible ... If you wanted a second child and e every thing is fine then you can go for it ...

If you want to have a baby now you can keep the baby but in cesarean it is usually advised to wait at least for four years that is fine if you want to go ahead with the baby you can speak to your gynecologist


Scan QR Code
to open in App
Image
http://app.babychakra.com/question/280790